10 Things to Get Done Outside This Month
‘Alas, the temperature is warming and we may have a spring season after all! It’s time to get busy and get your to-do list done so you can enjoy the warm summer days to come. Here are 10 great tasks to get done this spring!
10 Tasks to Check Off the List
- Power wash – Whether you plan to hire or DIY, a good power wash can go a long way! Power washing can be great for your house, walkways, driveway and more.
- Weed flower beds – Nip it in the bud now! Get invasive weeds out of your flower beds before they take over.
- Clean and repair or replace windows and screens – spring is a great time to take stock on your windows and screens, and ensure everything is in good working order. In addition to how your windows look, proper functionality is essential for security and for energy efficiency. If it’s time to replace those windows give us a call!
- Fertilize / Lawn and flower maintenance – spring is a great time to take care of your lawn! Aerate, fertilize and get your lawn off to a good start for the season.
- Organize your shed / garage – Pack up with winter weather gear and dig out the summer stuff. Donate and purge anything you don’t need, and make room for your summer necessities!
- Inspect siding / roof – Take a good look at your siding and roof, inspect for any damage that may have occurred over the harsh winter months. If it’s time to give your siding a makeover, give us a call! Great siding offers can transform your house for a great price!
- Touch up paint – from your mailbox post to window trim and everything in between. Spring is a great time to tackle the touch up painting tasks and pack it away for the season.
- Clean patio furniture, lawn décor, grill etc. – Get the scrub brush out! Give your patio furniture and outdoor décor a good scrub now and enjoy the lazy days of summer later. Get the grill out for a good cleaning and once over as well, to ensure safe cooking all season.
- Lawnmower and power equipment maintenance – This is essential for safety and to prevent expensive bills down the line! Charge the batteries and do a DIY check or hire a pro to ensure you mower and other large power equipment is in good working order.
- Seal decks / sidewalks / fences / etc. – The dreaded task! Do it now, so you can enjoy it all summer long. Proper maintenance is essential to preserving the quality and long life of decks and fences as well as some driveways and walkways.
There you have it, our Northeast Ohio Top 10 to do list for this spring!
If you’re to do list leads you to consider new replacement windows or new vinyl siding, give us a call!
Empire Window Company has an A+ BBB rating and is a multi-year Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner, serving customers in Northeast Ohio since 1960.
For a free estimate on replacement windows, siding and doors contact Empire Window Company today! Enjoy savings up to 60%. Call us for a free, in-home consultation 800-367-4737 or complete our simple online form.